Translate

Wednesday 31 October 2012

WITCH ( pun intended) VANE WOULD YOU HAVE ?

I spotted this vane yesterday,and with halloween the next day i thought how apt. Over a glass or two of red wine last night i thought what made the person who lives in this house, go to the expense of having it made and what does it say about them ? Perhaps she IS A WITCH!!!!!
My question to you if your reading this post is. What would you have on your weather vane if you had one made and why ?
Me....I would have a large German Shepherd dog in memory of my old dog "Lewis"

4 comments:

  1. that is PERFECT! and you only saw it yesterday? talk about timing...

    hmmm. i'd have to think about what i'd put on a weather vane. i love dogs, horses, cats, birds, trees. yup, would probably go for a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the witch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "witch vane" that's a winner. Your German Shepherd is beautiful, to nice put there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, I do non have one...but if I had I would like to have a Huge pen, because I'm a teacher...a Literature teacher...

    ReplyDelete