Translate

Wednesday 28 March 2012

A MORNING WALK WITH NOT MUCH TO SHOW FOR IT





                         Not a lot about this morning ,i saw a lot of Greenfinch last night at the same spot as the above photo,but they were not about today. But after taking the above pic,a noise to my left turned out to be a boar (pic3) who shot off at high speed.  The middle pic is of Cannop Pond. I hope the next walk is more productive, but it was a nice walk all the same.



                                                                        Cannop Pond

                                                    Not a very good pic of a wild boar

2 comments:

  1. oh, wow! the boar being that close would unnerve me a bit, i think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have just found your blog via TexWisGirl, it is many years since I was in the Forest of Dean, but it is a really wonderful part of the country, so I will be enjoying your photos very much :)

    ReplyDelete